Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
John Beardmore John Beardmore is offline

Default Sorting Garbage (was: Siting of panels for solar water heating)

In message , Alan Connor
writes
On uk.environment, in , "John
Beardmore" wrote:

article not downloaded:
http://slrn.sourceforge.net/docs/README.offline

But commented on anyway.

I've read one of Andy's posts on this subthread.

How conscientious of you !

How typical of Beardmore to be fighting to the death (verbally,
anyway...) over something that wouldn't reduce the ecological
footprint of this civilization by a measurable percentage.

Almost none of the individual decisions we make reduce the ecological
footprint of this civilization by a measurable percentage. None the
less, we are better off fighting to make things a little better rather
than letting them get a little worse just to gratify somebodys zeal for
the market.

But he is merely another member of the failed 'environmental
movement'. Not unique.

How typical for you to say that from the woods !

Rather than carping from the sidelines, why don't you come back and do
something useful ?

Happy Christmas ! J/.
--
John Beardmore