Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff Grunff is offline

Default Wiki latest

John Rumm wrote:
Grunff wrote:

Additionally, given that very few people seem interested in WordPress,
I suggest we remove that also.

Personally I liked the idea of that... however if there are fewer in
favour of that then I will go with the concensus.

So did I, and I still have reservations about a wiki.

Many of the most recently created pages simply contain links to
periodproperty.co.uk. This is clearly not in the spirit of a wiki, and
is precisely the kind of thing that will get the wiki removed quite quickly.

Sounds ok to me. Not had much of a chance to play with any of this over
the last few days, but will investigate more shortly when (I hope) there
is some spare time.

Excellent, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

--
Grunff