Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default O/T, Largest Cash Crop

Fri, Dec 22, 2006, 2:02am (EST-1)
(Prometheus) doth sayeth:
snip I do vote in every election, and spend as much time as I can
actively researching the candidates in every race prior to doing so.
snip

Likewise. However my research is NOT for who to vote for, rather
who to vote against, as I generally am not very satisfied with either
candidate - especially those runing for federal offices. I just try to
vote against the one I consider the worst person to be in office. I
probably won't be needing a lot of research if Clinton runs, hard to
think of a worse choice - and for the weenies, no it's not because she's
a woman, it's because of her as a person. I think she is morally
corrupt, and not qualified for the position in the first place. It
would be a terrible dillema tho if she were to run against someone like
Kerry, or Kennedy. Then it would be a lose lose situation, no matter
who lost.

JOAT
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.
- Eric Hoffer