Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe Ron Lowe is offline

Default Success! DIY home cinema screen

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Ron Lowe"
saying something like:

IceStorm Paint (1 liter ): £9.98

Dulux? I can't find any mention of it on their site, so I wonder if it's
been discontinued. Is it a light grey or silver?
--

Dave

It's been re-named recently, apparently.

On the new colour swatches, it's called "Ebony Mists 5", ( where Ebony Mists
1 thru 5 is a range of greys. ) although when the paint mixing person went
to the mixing machine computer, they still entered the name 'Icestorm' to
search the machine's database of names. So they've not updated the mixing
machine software yet ( at least here in Aberdeen. )

The code is 00NN 62/000

--
Ron