Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Smith Roy Smith is offline

Default Loctite for wood screws?

In article ,
"J. Clarke" wrote:

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:44:38 +0000, Mark Jerde wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

You haven't discovered the google calculator? Go to google and try this
search: "14.3 foot pounds in newton meters". Don't include the quotation
marks. I've found very few units that it won't convert.

Huh, I'm impressed. Whoda thunk they covered this one?

14.3 (inches per second) = 1.14621067 × 10**20 angstroms per millenium

http://www.google.com/search?&q=14.3...oms+per+ mill
enium

Maybe density, in AMUs per cubic parsec?

Managed that one fine. The only thing I've tried that it won't handle is
inches of mercury as a unit of pressure.

-- Mark

The calculator that comes with Mac OSX can convert to in-Hg.