Posted to alt.home.repair
Boatman Boatman is offline

Default Help! - Snow Blower Won't Start!

As I was draining the float bowl with the "push-to-pee" valve on the bottom,
gas kept coming and coming 'till I had almost a pint before I realized that
it was coming from the (nearly) full gas tank. So gas is getting to the carb
just fine! I drained the tank, then the bowl (again) and figured out how to
take the bowl off. Now that I've got it off, I'm trying to figure out what
pin or orifice needs to be cleaned so that I can spray it with some Carb
Gum-out I just happen to have. Then I'll reassemble, add fresh gas and try
again.

Anyone ever cleaned a carb?

"avid_hiker" wrote in message
ps.com...

did you drain the reservour completely? The gas within could be watery
or just bad....try draining the reservour, then try it.