Posted to rec.woodworking
Burgy Burgy is offline

Default Loctite for wood screws?

Yup, used to be wooden matches (without the head of course). Prolly b4 a lot
of you were born...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

wrote in message

I've had better luck using bamboo skewers instead of dowels.

Likewise, I've had good luck over the decades using toothpicks. I know -
it's a travesty in this group, but I've done it on exterior door hinges,
small scale work, and all sorts of things and I've never had a problem.
Works for me.

--

-Mike-

It has removed 3563 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!