Posted to rec.woodworking
GeeDubb GeeDubb is offline

Default converting cuting list to materials list... need help

"Leon" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking at a set of plans which has a very detailed cut list and
am a little at a loss to convert that list to a materials to purchase
list. For example, 3/4 x 2 3/4 x27; many such pieces on the list I
have.

Is anyone aware of software that could help me come up with what I am
looking for? Some cutting diagrams would be great too.

Thanks.

www.Cutlistplus.com
and
www.sheetlayout.com

Does sheetlayout do a better job than clp in laying out sheet good cuts?

Gary (just got clp and had minor issues laying out drawer parts on 5x5
baltic birch)