Posted to demon.local,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.motorcycles
Father Kylesmas Father Kylesmas is offline

Default cyclist nearly kills himself

Harry Bloomfield verbally sodomised in
:

Martin laid this down on his screen :
Pedal cyclists generally don't - like the idiot who overtook me up the
inside while I was passing a parked car in traffic and nearly got
squashed. (I was doing about 10mph and he was not there previously)

In other words your observation was so poor, that you failed to see
him/her? They don't suddenly appear by magic, they were there
previously except for the fact that YOU failed to see them.

But driving with your eyes closed is fun.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s