Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default So what's for Christmas?

On 28 Nov 2006 11:36:54 -0800, wrote:

Anybody making anything new, fun, and exciting? Something we haven't
seen before or a new twist on an old favorite? (No Chinese balls,
please ; ^) )

Took me a while to even figure it out for myself with the OT at work
lately, but I decided tonight that everyone is getting a big snowman.
I've got some dry basswood logs that are the right diameter to make
them about 2' tall and still have a little plumpness to them. And I
don't feel bad about painting basswood to make them look festive.

Now I've only got a few days to get those made, so hopefully, all goes
according to plan.