Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Pifco Christmas Tree lights.,

"Peter C" wrote in message
ps.com...

Mary Fisher wrote:
""Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)"" wrote in message
.uk...
Mary Fisher wrote:

Thanks for that. We're going shopping today - I hate it but it's more
than a month since the last time and the pantry shelves have spaces on
them :-(

You have shattered my illusions Mary.
I thought you were 100% self sufficient living on stores of nuts,
berries
and preserves through the winter months.

Sorry - don't know where you got that impression :-)

Man cannot live on berries and preserves alone ... :-(

Mary

I am still 'hunting the spare bulbs'
after a visit to Wilkinsons and Wollies. . Not the type I was after.
Peter.

He's just gone out to find some, I couldn't possibly know what to look for
:-)

And he's taking an eleven year old grandson to share the joy!

Blessed relief, alone for at least an hour (with all the other errands on
his list).

smug

Mary