Posted to rec.woodworking
DonkeyHody DonkeyHody is offline

Default OT: Why There Are No Baptists, Jews or Muslims In Heaven

Don Fearn wrote:
I think it was "DonkeyHody" who stated:

Well, I *did* have some advice . . . .

-Don (doesn't care for bait 'n' switch one bit)

I didn't figure you knew anyway, but you got the point.

The point being that you don't get enough attention at home???

The point being that I'm lured to several threads every day that have
abandoned the stated subject. I think you even participated in the
highjacking of a thread the other day. Yet when the tables are turned,
somebody was sure to get indignant.

It was a joke, man. Lighten up!

DonkeyHody
"Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get muddy, but the pig likes
it."