Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction
Oren Oren is offline

Default Floating a 3/4" Solid Hardwood Floor Over Above Grade Concrete?

On 19 Dec 2006 19:27:51 -0800, wrote:

However, what about my orignal idea of actually "floating" it?

Follow the manufacturer's instruction. If not, a warranty is
immediately voided. You pay premium in HI for products now.

Adhesives, as I understand now have moisture barrier quialities.

Prepare the floor, get a good adhesive and put the floor down.
Floating in your test room may not have the same end result in the new
room.

Here is what I did on my test room:

--
Oren