Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default Okay ... I've BEEN to wikipedia AND Googled for about 20 minutes

Dan Bollinger wrote:
How can I correlate mbars, as in :

Ultimate vacuum mbar 1.10-4

1 mBar = 0.03 inches mercury

Thanks, Dan. I couldn't find the math to make the conversion and without
some simple 'rule of thumb' to use in comparisons, I couldn't tell if
what I was looking at was in any respect appropriate - or not.

I've been to Bill Nobles site a number of times, but he uses in/mm and
most of the other sites a casual Googling turned up used other units and
no one was providing any sort of a Rosetta stone.

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0661-0, 12/20/2006
Tested on: 12/20/2006 8:29:22 PM