Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default using polyfilla around a rawlplug

Keith Willcocks wrote:
I live very close to the busiest bit of the M25 (Surrey/Heathrow section)
and we refer to it as a rotary car park.

Having said that, my wife and I drove from New Hampshire to JFK Airport in
New York in the summer and the last 10 miles made the M25 look like Brands
Hatch or Silverstone. It took 3 hours and we were told that that is
perfectly normal on a Sunday.

Makes me quite glad to be up here where the only "hectic" time is when
the ferry is due to arrive. Sometimes there are as many as 7 or 8 cars
waiting in the queue.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney