Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels Lee Michaels is offline

Default Once Again, 'Tis The Season

"J T" wrote in message
Time for the annual exchange of Christmas cards on
rec.woodworking.. Seasons greeting to all, whatever religion or
whaever, just take it in the spirit it's intended, and don't start
nit-picking, 'cause even if you don't celebrate Chrixtmas, you're gonna
be celebrating something, even if it's only a day or two off.. Here's a
card for you all..
http://website.lineone.net/~mystacy/...himneyDump.jpg

Rarely do I laugh out loud from reading online material. This one got me.
It provoked several gen-u-wine guffaws.

Must be my rural, redneck upbringin'. It certainly has nothing to do with
style or class.

But a laugh is a laugh. Gotta get them where I can.