Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T, Largest Cash Crop

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:17:28 -0600, Prometheus wrote:

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:23:18 GMT, wrote:

You mean taking lye off the shelves didn't solve the drug problem?

Perhaps we should take away fertilizer, soil, air, water, heat and light. That
oughtta slow them down.

Oh wait... they all ready took away fertilizer.. forget that one.

Yep. And they made it difficult for me to get allergy medicine as
well- without it, my sinuses often get infected badly enough to end up
in the hospital, but now it can only be got during certain hours, and
with a photo ID. Sure, they made newer versions of the stuff, but it
doesn't work as well, and costs 3-4 times as much.

Far as I'm concerned, they should just let the meth-heads go on and
destroy themselves, and leave our products where they are. I know
that doesn't have much to do with marijuana, but methamphetamine is
the big crusade in my area. Next thing you know, a guy won't be able
to get a propane tank for the grill or starter fluid for the car,
either.

This whole business of "freedom from the consequences of our own
stupidity" being made a "right" by the do-gooders is just getting scarier
and scarier.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate