Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tksirius@gmail.com is offline

Default Slow siding installer

You might be better off going to a supplier and mention that
a "contractor friend" just started a job and cannot finish the job and
see who they can recommend to do the job over and finish
whats been started. The only reason why I would not mention
the real story is if they know the guy doing the job word may get
back to him.

RobertM wrote:
I think I have hired the slowest vinyl siding installer in the country.
It has taken him three months to do one square. At this rate it'll take
him five years to do the entire house. My concern is that by the time he
gets all the way around the house back to where he started, the first
part will have faded and may not match his more recent work. Would it be
wise to take the siding out of the boxes and lay it on the ground so
it'll be exposed to the sun and fade at the same rate as the siding on
the house?

Bob