Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grunff Grunff is offline

Default Wiki Contents

wrote:
I see the mediawiki has an automatic contents page after all, he
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...ecial:Allpages
Just click special pages, all.

It would be good if this link were added to the list of links on the
left I think.

Having looked at an example docuwiki, and compared docu with media at
wikimatrix, I'm not seing any advantage in docuwiki. Looks like we've
got what we need already really.

Ok, as promised, the DokuWiki installation is up and running, you can
access it he

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/wiki/

I have added a number of plugins for improved usability. I think all of
you who have tried out MediaWiki will agree that the usability of this
app is vastly superior.

To avoid cluttering uk.d-i-y with wiki related discussion that may or
may not be of interest to people, may I suggest we keep the wiki
discussion on the discussion tab of the main page?

Look forward to seeing what everyone thinks.

--
Grunff