Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default scratch in laminate floor

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
My wife discovered a fine surface scratch in our new laminate floor,I know
each manufacture sells touch up kit but those are usually for deeper
scratches,it' s about 3/4" long,the floor is a medium oak color,any
suggestions.Thanks

Good; now that she's found a scratch she can quit looking. Kind of like
waiting for that first scratch on a new car. But if that doesn't work, it
sounds like the kind of scratch that could be hidden with a touch up "stain"
or paint. Maybe even a little shoe polish of the right shade. Or try one
of the scratch cover furniture polishes in the right color. Or even
"dirt". In our house you can hardly see the laminate floor for all the
throw rugs my wife likes to use.

Tom G.