Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas or Electric Heat?

"HerHusband" wrote in message
We are all electric here (heat, hot water, lighting, appliances, etc.),
and
only pay $109 per month for our 1456 square foot home. And we're not
exactly
"frugal" with our electric usage. Still, compared to our other bills,
that's
one of the cheaper ones.

That is CHEAP. I paid $142 just for lighting and refrigeration. No heating,
no special appliances. Our rates are going up again in January about 7.5%
over the 17¢ we pay now.

I'm looking to rent a villa in Italy for vacation next year. Some do not
include electric and they charge .26 Euro, or about .34¢ per kW/hr