Posted to alt.home.repair
naked on the phone naked on the phone is offline

Default is so stupid

you know them kero-sene heaters, the little white 2' foot dyno-glo
type, with a barrel chrome cage around them.. them kind.

anyone ever notice the base getting hot?

If I can touch it.. she's a long way from bloeing up

but she's right hot

thing is.. the fuel tank is heating up, the kero is getting hot inside
the tank

aaaaaahhh, if I was outside I would say.. let it eat... let it burn

but in here... I must not burn the house down

I'm wandering just how hot the layer of fuel is getting.. it's vapor...

I bet it's everybit of 400 deg at the vapor level in the tank