Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Anyone know the capacitance per meter of T&E cable?

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Keyser Sose"
saying something like:

Almost nothing. The line capacitance will never get charged. Not the same
in data cable though. If loads of 1's and 0's are going down the wire at
ten megabits per second (to say nothing of 10GE) then a stream of loads of
1's will charge the line capacitance and thus teh first few zero's at the
end will get missed - hence stuff like bit interleaving etc.

It's English, I'll give it that.

Apart from that, I don't think I've read such a load of ******** in my
life.

The first few zeroes at the end, eh? It means nothing to me... oh
Vienna.

Hmmm ... the UKRM band has a singer

--
geoff