Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Michael Bulatovich Michael Bulatovich is offline

Default Safety First - Call a Professional

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
Michael Bulatovich wrote:
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:48:18 -0500, "Michael Bulatovich"
wrote:
"It seams that in 90% of all posts on this newsgroup somebody wants to
cut
corners without really knowing what they're doing and hope to find some
knowledgeable professional who will give them the go ahead without
having
all the facts of the situation in front of them, and for no
compensation,
while exposing themselves to liability for faulty advice.

Really? Got any links to stories about people who gave advice here in
the newsgroups and got sued by the taker of the advice?

Reread my post. I never said it happened here, or that I had links. I
said that there is exposure to liability. If you're really interested
though you can contact my insurer to confirm the threat. (ProDemnity
Insurance Company, Toronto)

Ah, just a spammer?

Yeah, right. I'm selling insurance. Think I'll buy a bigger house. ; )