Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Tony Williams Tony Williams is offline

Default using polyfilla around a rawlplug

In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:

I remember the first time we went to a restaurant after moving
from Illinois to Indiana. My brother, nine years old at the
time, wanted -- better describe this very specifically here --
an orange-flavored carbonated soft drink. In Illinois, that is
(or was 33 years ago, at any rate) called "orange soda". So
that's what he ordered.

Boy, was he surprised when his "orange soda" arrived in a huge
glass with two large dollops of vanilla ice cream floating in it.

I was 19, sitting around the dinner table in Tucson,
with my aunt's neighbours... "to see the nephew from
England".

We were talking about taking a hike on the Sunday, and
one of them remarked how she had difficulty in waking
up on the weekend. So I leant over and casually said
"shall I come over an knock you up then?".

Sudden silence.

--
Tony Williams.