Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default using polyfilla around a rawlplug

In article , "Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:
On 12/18/06 09:14 am Doug Miller wrote:

- Carbonated cola beverage. Usually called a Coke. Even if it's a Pepsi.

The last of these is regional: in some parts of the USA they are all
"coke," in others all "soda," and in yet others all "pop."

I remember the first time we went to a restaurant after moving from Illinois
to Indiana. My brother, nine years old at the time, wanted -- better describe
this very specifically here -- an orange-flavored carbonated soft drink. In
Illinois, that is (or was 33 years ago, at any rate) called "orange soda". So
that's what he ordered.

Boy, was he surprised when his "orange soda" arrived in a huge glass with two
large dollops of vanilla ice cream floating in it.

--
Regards,