Old Nick

Default Help Me Pull The Plug

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:00:00 -0600, vaguely proposed a
theory
.......and in reply I say!:

You know, the thing is you would _probably_ get away with this.

People do in boats and seaway, in cars and highway, etc etc.

.............but in this case the solutions are so easy, and the
consequences are so dire............

...............sounds like life actually.

HEY! The neighbour knows how to LIVE! Strap them to the tank, man!

The only problem might be my hands shaking too bad to get a decent bead.

My neighbor said: "Go on and weld the damn thing. Hell, she aint goin'
to make but one bang!".

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?