Posted to uk.d-i-y
Aidan Karley Aidan Karley is offline

Default Crossover vehicle access

In article , Stuart Noble wrote:
I was recently given an estimate of ~£450 for Aberdeen, but we
decided to worry about it later. Like, if we ever get a car. Damnit, I just
realised we're due to have the pavements re-done anyway - have to see if I
can persuade the foreman to do it anyway in the normal progress of work.

In our road the council offered half price crossovers when they did the
pavements, probably to stop the gangs making a fortune on the side.

I checked with the foreman as they were packing their gear away - not
going to be coming round the corner into my street next week, so it's a null
question. But I'll ask around anyway.

--
Aidan
Aberdeen, Scotland