Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.automation
Spam Catcher Spam Catcher is offline

Default Problem with Intermatic T107-30 Timer - Running Slow

Richard J Kinch wrote in
:

However, if you are running a kilowatt of lighting, you are spending
$100s per year on power controlled by this thing, and it would be
worth it to buy something more precise in timing versus sunset. An
hour a day will save you $50 per year. The Intermatic Web site will
help you.

Yes, that's what we're thinking too - buying a digital timer with some more
smarts in it.

I did some recalculations, we're probably closer to 600 watts, so a
kilowatt was a bit of an over estimation.

In anycase, thanks everyone for their suggestion, I'll give the good old
WD-40 a try :-)