Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
Michael Bulatovich Michael Bulatovich is offline

Default Safety First - Call a Professional

wrote in message
Dear Mr. Michael Bulatovich

The advice you have just given is faulty. So far no one has been sued
for providing faulty advice on this newsgroup. However, since you
have lied to us about this matter, I have no choice but to sue you for
providing faulty, misleading and dishonest information on a public
forum. Therefore, I am charging you under the US Federal penal code
item #204-990-5213.01. You will be served your legal lawsuit
paperwork within the next week, to be hand delivered by your local
police department. I suggest you contact your attorney immediately
because this is going to be an ugly battle and I ALWAYS win every
case. If you so choose, you can pay the sum of $50,000,000.00 in US
currency, and I will drop this case. This information, including the
address of my office, to which you must send you payment, will be
noted on this legal document.

Sincerely,

Atty. Jeffery D. Formann
Federal Attorney at Law, U.S. Courts