Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default CMS for publishing FAQ articles

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:58:02 -0800, meow2222 wrote:

First anyone that comes along can for whatever reason make a mess of
articles. I'm not saying drigonig to bble but who knows who or for what
reason. And we know that edit wars are a real world problem. This in
turn means extra work for the maintainers, then non-clear cut cases get
discusses / argued over on ukdiy... none of this is necessary.

Well it's very early days yet but so far exactly the opposite is
happening: far from sqabbling over content nobody is putting any in!