Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Converting 8mm microbore to 10mm

"Stuart" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:55:59 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

With a condensing boiler, balancing the rads and boiler to have a wide
flow/return temperature differential means smaller bore pipes can be
used.
If 8mm was fine before it will be more than fine now.

Your fitter is probably a plumber who are good at drains.

Not sure what you mean by that last remark..disregarding the bad
grammar..

Perfect grammar.

What you said was "Your fitter is probably a plumber who are good at
drains."

Well if you think that is perfect grammar maybe you should go back to
college .

That is totally and utterly perfect in every way.

I have an I have no idea WTF you are talking about .

They learn some grammar.