Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Can't get good ruling on phone line grounds - Thanks all

"Jim Redelfs" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

But that splice! ...that's a bad job if I ever saw one.
http://photos.imageevent.com/eigenve...e/PC160076.JPG

That was NOT done by a telco employee: They wouldn't have the TIME (or
desire
to TAKE that much time) to do it like that. A trip back to the truck, if
the
tech had neglected to bring along the proper connectors to begin with,
would
be MUCH faster, nevermind BETTER.
--

JR

Yeah I didn't think it was done by a pro. More of the previous owner's
bumblings. The verdigris on the copper wires is an especially nice touch!,
as is the clipped phone cable left just hanging there rather than simply
fixing it.