Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker LT Steve Barker LT is offline

Default Winterizing a pressure washer

ya ya ya..... ok. whatever you say. Were talking cast iron and
aluminum, and steel parts. Same as in a car engine. And as for the other
reply, I PERSONALLY do not have rust and sediment in my automotive cooling
systems. If you do, perhaps you're using an inferior product and not
changing it often enough.

--
Steve Barker

"Pop`" wrote in message
No, it's not BS. The car is an enclosed, constantly mixing system. Lying
in the bottom of the pump in a PW is not; and thus corrosion starts.
Also, the materials for a corrosive reaction aren't present in a radiator
system; they are in a pw.

Pop`