Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Can't get good ruling on phone line grounds - Thanks all

In article ,
"Eigenvector" wrote:

CAT 4 was a placeholder so far as I know

Thanks for taking the time to post such detail. I am more informed.

Anyway the whole project is on hold until Seattle gets back to normal

Yeah, so I've heard. Good luck to you folks. I kinda wonder if they'll
(Qwest) ask or volunteers to help. Then again, "they" asked for volunteers
for Katrina that never panned-out. Despite being one big, fat, happy company,
we still seem to stay within the original states that comprised each of the
three BOCs (Bell Operating Companies) prior to divestitu Northwestern
Bell, Mountain Bell and Pacific Northwest Bell. We'll see...
--

JR