Andrew Gabriel

Default Builders Skip - cost of,

In article ,
"AlexL" writes:

FWIW, Hemel Hempstead do not allow hardcore to be dumped at their council
waste sites...

Farnborough allow only a car boot full, and in the case of an estate
car, the seats must not be folded down nor the hardcore piled up
above the bottom of the rear windscreen. You can make multiple
visits providing it's not so often you become particularly
noticable. At least, this is what they told me 2 years ago when I
asked.

I had a large pile of rubble (mostly broken thermal blocks).
When a building was demolished up the road, I slipped the
demolition gang a fiver, and wheeled it all up the road in
lots of wheelbarrow loads, and dumped it on all their rubble.
Sorted :-)

--
Andrew Gabriel