Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar Lar is offline

Default Another Termite Question

Frank wrote:
NSN wrote:

That I know. I was referring tothe "treatment". Which of the chemicals
did you apply?

Nothing specific for the termites except the stakes. I normally spray
foundations with Malathion and spread diazinone insecticide on lawn.
More aimed at ants than termites.
When my neighbor was infested, I saw termites within 20 ft of my house
but they never invaded and now they are gone.

Frank

Unless you are just partial to malathion, maybe trying to use it up?
Probably any other liquid insecticide you use will last longer around
the foundation...and not have the odor to boot

Lar