Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Matt is offline

Default DIYki 'Category' pages

On 16 Dec 2006 07:59:46 -0800, wrote:

Grunff wrote:

So what are people's thoughts on a wiki? More people seem in favour of
this than a more controlled CMS (such as WordPress). If we have a
consensus forming, then there is no reason not to adopt this and start
building navigation and content.

I really think it should be not possible for one person to edit
another's article. We know what it'll lead to otherwise. Good to enable
comments to be added afterward, but not in the original article itself.

Unless you want drivel or similar to correct all our articles.

I don't think you *really* meant to say "correct"