Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window lube?

You hear what happened to the girl who couldn't tell the difference
between vaseline and putty?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
I'm guessing that
either a) I need a new sash channel b) I should shave a little wood
off
the frame to allow a tiny bit more clearance for the sash channel, or
c)
I should lube the sash channel with something.

I'm guessing that something like a teflon spray would be appropriate?
don't think I want to use anything greasy on wood. Will this really
help, or do you think I'm looking at options a) or b)?

thanks,

nate

(all other windows working nicely, thanks...)