Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Window lube?

Colbyt spake thus:

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message

... I'm guessing that ... c) I should lube the sash channel with
something.

Spray silicone or candle wax (paraffin)

I'd go with the candle wax. Good solid lube for just about anything. I
always keep a little chunk in my toolbelt. (Great for making wood screws
so much easier to drive; better than soap, even.)

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)