Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Way The Heck Off Topic

wrote in message
ups.com...

Leon wrote:

"If" you are painting the whole car, no big deal. Since you are fixing

the
paint, ona Foose car, a lot bigger deal. Mixing and matching color,
temperature, humidity, spray pressure, NO PRESSURE. ;~)

None at all, none at all.

Pictures, damnit! We want pictures. Especially if it is one of his
custom rods.

After all, if I ever get to body paint Robin, I will gladly post
pictures.

Well, I'd expect that you'd also remember the guy who invested so much into
your painting endeavors here at the wreck, and perhaps even consider that
you might need some in-person coaching for a deal like that. I wouldn't
touch - just watch... honest...

--

-Mike-