Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri Cheri is offline

Default Junked car left on my property by former tenants

Steve B wrote in message ...

If it was parked in my driveway, I'd give it a week, then push it out

in the
street. If it wasn't gone in two days, I'd put a lit cigarette in

there and
say I had seen homeless people sleeping in it.

Welcome to the world, pal. Some of us live with hard realities and

hard
(not really) solutions go human pesty problems.

Steve

Saw my parents go through that many years ago, trying to get a "tenant"
out on a lease to buy. It dragged on for over a year here in California.
Fortunately, the house burned down when the tenant was away, and that
solved the problem. :-)

Cheri