Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default Definition of a TROLL

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Look, you retards on this group are the biggest bunch of idiots. I
mean, it's worse than gun control. I wouldn't trust any of you at a
thousand meters with a staple gun, you are all so dangerous. I'd
likely get my head blown off, while you are busy reciting the mantra
for NRA "it's always loaded ...... mmmmm ....... it's always loaded
......... ........ mmmmmm"

If any of you half brained idiots can prove that I've ever written
anything slightly less than serious and on topic (on this usenet group
or any other usenet group) I'll ship you my computer postpaid, and
never email or post again.

Hmm, have you read your own original post? That's pretty good proof.

Let me know when you're ready to ship.

If you can't, then I'll expect a personal apology from each and every
one of you who ever did me wrong. You know who you are, I can see you
crawling under rocks out there. You can't fool me!

And, just to prove this isn't a troll post, I'll even sign it with my
real name.