Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Grounding multiple devices in metal boxes

New devices come with a green grounding screw.....(not tlike the old
days)

I'm using metal boxes (metal conduit as well; either flex or emt)
but I also use a seperate ground wire that I screw to the box.

In a situation where I have multiple devices in a box (two switches & a
GFI outlet)......

Do I have to pigtail the ground & jumper to each device

OR

can the fact that the box is permanently grounded do the trick?

Room for the wires is no problem since I'm using DEEP "old work" boxes.

Thanks for the help.

cheers
Bob