Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] sidneybek@yahoo.com is offline

Default 20" Daewoo tv/vcr combo model:DVN-20F6N,chassis:CN-140

20" Daewoo tv/vcr combo modelVN-20F6N (same as DVT-21F2PA & White
Westinghouse model:WTV11911),chassis:CN-140,year:Oct 1998,no power (no
5v standby).This unit Ib01=STRS507 as the SMPS power supply
switcher,the problem is around there as there are no secondary voltages
out of the SMPS xfmr.
I tested the components with my Fluke DMM series II model:29 but they
tested fine and I am on slow dial up internet so cannot download the
service manual below:

http://www.e-daewoo.com/service_new/...140N-010_1.pdf

Anyone have any common repair tips?.Thanks in advance.

Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada

Free service manual downloads:

http://www.schematicsforfree.com
http://www.schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net
http://schematicsforfree.mattsoft.net
http://schforfree.seedhost.com
http://www.epanorama.net/schematicsforfree

then click on "click here to see the files" followed by "video"
followed by "products".