Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default New cylinder, good service, which makes a change!

Hi All,

I meant to write this a while back but didnt
get around to it. I thought you might be interested
in my experiences.

I recently replaced our old DHW copper cylinder with
a new 160 Litre one. I bought the cylinder (which was a Gledhill)
from a company called IFS on the South coast.
Found them online.

http://www.gasapplianceguide.co.uk/index.html

I had it designed to my spec with 22mm takeoffs and
feeds in my quoted positions. Cylinder came in about
£100 cheaper than an off the shelf model!
It was delivered by Gledhill 3 days later!

I would defo use them again.

Matthew