Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Twin ills -- Laser pen & Earthlink

for what it's worth, I have a box of radio shack and equivalent laser pens,
just contact me via my web site
www.wbnoble.com -

I get $5 for one, less if you get more than one, these have metal cases -

wrote in message
ups.com...
Well, my laser pen died this week, and now Earthlink has a "known
problem" accessing the server for newsgroups. The second part I'll
leave to Earthlink, but I need advice for the former.

My pen is from California Pacific Labs & lasted about 5 years. Are
there other "bang for the buck" models that you'd recommend?

TIA! (Though I'm having to look for answers on Google.)

M Powell