Posted to alt.home.repair
Ben Phlat Ben Phlat is offline

Default insurance companies & claims: allstate, usaa, etc, etc

I asked California Casuality if they cared what kind of animals I had
and they asked "Why do you have something really exotic?"
Answer, "No, just two pitbulls. No problems.

--Ben

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:13:00 GMT, "bill allemann"
wrote:

Can't say I blame them.
Statistics don't lie.

"Ben Phlat" wrote in message
news
On 13 Dec 2006 15:46:10 -0500, (David Combs) wrote:

I have had USAA for my car insurance for over 30 years with no
problems. Several claims over the years, no issues.
Now USAA home owners insurance is a little different. When I went to
insure my first house they asked if I had animals, yes, I have 2 dogs.
What kind of dogs they asked? 2 Pitbulls was the answer. No deal, we
will not insure with those kind of animals, went with California
Casuality at a bit higher cost. 10 yeas later, sell old house, build
new house decide to try USAA again for the insurance. What was the
first question they asked me? Still own those pitbulls?

--Ben