Dan Caster

Default OT-I ain't No senator's son...

It is very hard to get into Harvard Business School straight out of
college. I know of a couple people that did it, but Harvard B School
prefers to take people that have worked for a while. They don't count
your college grade point as much as what your work experience has
been. I expect that Bill Gates could get into Harvard B School and he
didn't even graduate from college. And I expect I could have gotten
into H B School if I had graduated from Yale even with a C average if
I had started my own business and they thought that I might become the
head of a fair sized business.

They do tend to accept people that they think may become heads of
countries, but usually this is sons of kings. I don't think that H B
School considered that G.W. would become president.

Do you think that they passed him based on his parents? I don't. I
think the Profs would have flunked him if he didn't well in the class
work.

Dan

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Here's a reality check for you, Dan: What do you think about your chances of
being accepted to Harvard Business if you graduated from Yale with a low C?
That is, if your parents aren't wealthy and your dad isn't a Congressman.

George W. Bush's smartest move was in choosing his parents very well.

Ed Huntress