geoff

Default Connecting imperial and metric pipes

In message , Huge
writes
geoff writes:
In message , "-0-"
writes

You can work on your own gas appliance at your own risk of your
definition of "competence" on non gas carrying parts

To work on a gas appliance for financial gain, you need to be CORGI
registered.

I think that what I posted above is now also true

I shall phone CORGI on Monday and ask them directly whether it is law or
"CORGI Law" and get this sorted out once and for all

No need. It's been "sorted out once and for all" here on numerous occasions.

You're wrong, BTW.

Well I hope I am, but I'm sure I've seen labels on items recently which
say that it is illegal to interfere with gas carrying parts unless you
are CORGI registered.

We'll know tomorrow after I've phoned them
--
geoff